中文字幕2019免费视频电影-青青草91在线观看-欠久视频这里有精品91Military Tigers are personnel stationed on active duty in Georgia, their dependents and members of the Georgia National Guard can attend classes at the in-state tuition rate.
As a military applicant you must submit the following:
- A free complete Application for Admission online at .
- A complete Certificate of Immunization is required for some Georgia residents and anyone residing outside of the state of Georgia. Check the incomplete documents list on your application status to see if you need to submit a Certificate of Immunization. This form need to be submitted:
Harris-McDew Student Health Center
3219 College Street, Box 20448
Savannah, Georgia 31404
- Verification of Lawful Presence
In accordance with Board of Regents Policy 4.3.4, all applicants who are accepted for admission or readmission to Savannah State University and who seek to be classified as in-state for tuition purposes, will be required to provide validation of residency and lawful presence in both the State of Georgia and the United States. Acceptance to Savannah State University may be delayed until lawful presence is verified.
The U.S. Department of Education will automatically validate the lawful presence of any student who completes a FAFSA application; therefore, if you are applying for financial aid it will not be necessary for Savannah State University to perform additional verification of your residency status. Otherwise, you will be required to submit one of the following documents to the Office of Admissions:
- Certified U.S. Birth Certificate (no photocopies)
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240)
- Current U.S. Passport
- GA Driver's License (issued after 1/1/2008) Optional: Take a snapshot of your GA Driver's License using cellular phone, email to Admissions@savannahstate.edu.
- GA ID Card (issued after 1/1/2008)
- U.S. Certificate of Birth Abroad issue by Dept. of State (DS-1350)
- U.S. Certificate of Citizenship (USCIS form N-560 or N-561)
- U.S. Certificate of Naturalization (USCIS form N-550 or N-570)
- An official high school transcript (Georgia Residents must submit Georgia High School Graduation Test scores along with transcript; Transcripts must be electronically sent to the Admissions Office from schools attended).
- An official SAT or ACT scores. (Scores must be electronically sent to the Admissions Office from the testing source. SAT Code:5609 ACT Code:0858)
- An official college transcript (if applicable) from each college attended (less than 30 semester transferable hours)
- Check your status online
中文字幕2019免费视频电影-青青草91在线观看-欠久视频这里有精品91Also Savannah State University is approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for training veterans, dependents, and reservists under Title 38, U.S. Code for the following VA educational benefits:
- VEAP (Chapter 32)
- Active Duty Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 30)
- Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1606)
- Survivors and Dependents (Chapter 35)
- Chapter 1607 REAP Provides Educational Assistance to U.S. Armed Forces Reserve
- Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
- New Post 911 GI Bill(Chapter 33)
中文字幕2019免费视频电影-青青草91在线观看-欠久视频这里有精品91The provided link will allow those VA students access to information concerning VA Educational Benefits. There is even an application called Road Map to Success , which allows the student to determine which benefit is best for him/her, lists all paperwork required to complete the process, and even allows you to compare the programs side-by-side. There's also a link that takes you to the VONAPP system, so that you may apply online.
中文字幕2019免费视频电影-青青草91在线观看-欠久视频这里有精品91Savannah State Office of Veteran Affairs does not process VA Advance Pay.
Veteran Students' Responsibilities
Veteran students at Savannah State have ongoing responsibilities to the VA. The Savannah State VA Coordinator closely monitors each student's enrollment status and academic program. The student's entitlement is based upon the number of credit hours for which they are enrolled.
In assisting the VA Coordinator, veteran students at Savannah State must do the following:
- Have Savannah State VA Veteran Student Advisement form completed by academic advisor and return to the VA Coordinator with a copy of a Schedule and Bill from PAWS.
- Notify the SSU VA Coordinator if you:
- Change degree program
- Change schedule / ADD or DROP
- Withdraw completely
- Change address
- Provide a certificate of eligibility
- Complete a VA checklist form available in the office of the Registrar
Chapter 30, 1606 and 1607 Monthly Verification
中文字幕2019免费视频电影-青青草91在线观看-欠久视频这里有精品91All students receiving Chapter 30, 1606 or 1607 benefits must verify their monthly enrollment on the last day of each month or after. The benefit (monetary award) will not be released by the VA until this is done. Enrollment verification can be accomplished by using the VA toll-free telephone number 1.877.823.237.